Descripción del producto
MOMPO SACRO LIMITED EDITION – VINO DE MISA RESERVADO
- Wine Name: Mompo Sacro Vino de Misa Reservado
- Grape Variety: 85% tempranillo 15% Pedro Ximenez
- Alcohol Graduation: 13.9º
- Format: Bottle 75 cl bordelesa, head cork stopper
- Tasting Notes: Sweet wine with tempranillo grape base, soft to the palate but with notes of red fruits, liqueur aromas and an aging of eight months in the bottle
This special mass wine is made thanks to the exceptional years of tempranillo grape. The elaboration of this wine is made following the process to obtain a natural wine. Therefore, starting from a tempranillo grape must duly macerated in cold wine alcohol is added once it begins to ferment, in order to maintain all the sweetness of the grape and obtain a product of intense taste and pleasant sweetness. This tempranillo grape wine is fused with a vintage wine from the Pedro Ximenez variety to obtain a special taste. You get an intense red wine with a natural sweetness that invites to drink it and that makes it suitable for celebration.
Once the winemaking process is complete, the wine is filtered, bottled, and stored for at least 8 months in its bottle to ensure that this fusion is complete resulting in a sweet red and aromatic wine.